St. Jane de Chantal School’s 14th Annual Christmas Baazar is happening this weekend and you won’t want to miss it. The event takes place on Saturday, November 9 from 9 am to 4 pm in the school’s gym.
There are lots of reasons to go but here are our top 8:
1. Pink Dot Styles will be there!
Pink Dot Styles will be one of over 30 amazing vendors featured at the show. Come say hi to Caroline and check out our latest arrivals including holiday gifts, kids clothes, women’s apparel and handbags.
Other cool vendors you may want to check out: Betsey Belle (textural paintings on reclaimed pallet wood), Decorative Art By Cathy (Hand painted glassware and frames); Fine Foutas (Foutas can be used as elegant bath or beach towels, wraps, throws or blankets); Valerie Nahmani Designs (Jewelry and home décor items made from exotic gemstones and crystals), Scrubbles Bubbles (Handmade soaps and cosmetics). Wanna see more? Check out the full list of vendors.
2. And so will Santa!
Yes, it’s true, Santa is coming all the way from the North Pole. Give him a warm Bethesda welcome and wear your Christmas card best because pictures with the big guy are free. Don’t forget to bring your wish list!
3. You Could Win a Christmas Tree full of Gift Cards
Enter the Gift Card Tree raffle to win valuable gift cards to local restaurants, stores and other local businesses. Raffle tickets are sold throughout the day and a winner is pulled at the end of the day. Good Luck!
4. Who knows what treasures you’ll discover at the Bazaar Thrift Shop.
You wouldn’t believe the things people donate. The Bazaar Thrift shop is full of great finds for an amazing price including:
- Housewares, home décor, artwork, small pieces of furniture
- lamps, rugs, small kitchen appliances, linens, holiday items
- Sporting equipment, cleats, scooters, bikes
- Women’s jewelry, handbags, scarves, accessories
- Baby items and furnishings, strollers, playpens
- Toys, board games, puzzles, activity kits, ride-on toys
5. SNOW much to read at the Arctic Adventure Book Fair
Find the perfect book for your little readers in the Arctic Adventure Book Fair held in the Hamilton Library. You can check out the available books ahead of time at https://bookfairs.scholastic.com/bookfairs/cptoolkit/homepage.do?method=homepage&url=dechantal
6. Food Trucks
Food. Trucks. Need I say more?
7. Enjoy a sweet treat at the Bake Sale
Follow up your food truck lunch with dessert from the bake sale. No, its not to early to start indulging on delicious holiday treats. *licks lips*
8. Support a great cause
All the funds raised on Saturday go to support St. Jane de Chantal School in its mission to provide an educational environment founded on tradition that is academically challenging, emotionally nurturing, and spiritually grounded in the Gospel message.
See you there!